17.8.08

Drugs Are Fun, But I Would Never Do It Again

17.8.08

It was my 16th Birthday. I was at my friend’s house with all my mates. We were all really drunk and having a good time. The music was playing loud and people were dancing. Everyone was having a good time. It was well into the morning when I noticed a guy in the corner was smoking weed. He came over to me and offered me some pills. Because it was my birthday he gave me 7 for free. I wanted to try it for the experience so I took them. The pills were small and had the word PD 155 printed on them. The pills (known as Whizz) tasted just like paracetamol. The pills made me feel hot and then cold and then hot again. It felt weird, but I wasn’t scared, it was fun. The lad then gave me some weed. The weed tasted just like a normal cigarette and made me feel like everyone was chasing me. I enjoyed it. The effect lasted for two days, and the whole time I didn’t know what I was doing,
“I was off my head”
It soon wore off, and luckily I felt normal. I’m not sure if I would do it again. I was un-aware of my surroundings and I could have easily been hurt. I think I was lucky to have had a good experience because I have heard stories where people do stupid things and can kill themselves or others around them under the influence of drugs.

Article by: Rachel, 16

No comments: